Accomplished Florida Attorney Represents Clients in Real Estate, Immigration, Civil Litigation and Mediation Matters
Experienced Tampa lawyer helps clients settle disputes in or out of the courtroom
When you are facing a challenging legal issue, an experienced attorney can help you navigate the problem with confidence and understanding. At Befeler Law Firm, P.A., we assist Tampa clients in real estate law, civil litigation matters, as well as provide immigration support to individuals seeking to permanently reside in or sponsor a family member to come to the United States. We also provide litigation and mediation representation when clients are engaged in legal disputes over alleged contract breaches and other types of disputes. We strive to approach every legal issue with careful planning and consideration, so you can be confident that we will work together to help you achieve your ultimate goals.
Focused legal advocate represents clients with dedication and tenacity
It is our Firm goal to provide each client with exemplary service, so we strive to make sure that we deliver:
- A hands-on approach to every case — We work closely with each client and aim to apply practical and clever solutions to their legal issues.
- Thorough strategies — No two cases are the same, which is why we make sure to come up with a detailed plan of action for each one.
- Alternatives to litigation — While some issues cannot be settled outside of court, we seek to save clients time and money by finding resolutions that don’t involve litigation when possible.
Areas of Practice
Determined attorney assists with real estate and immigration matters
Our Firm provides professional legal services to clients throughout Tampa in the following practice areas:
- Real estate law — Our firm offers foreclosure defense to those who are fighting the loss of their homes, condo, community and HOA representation for both unit owners and HOA board members as well as support for other real estate matters.
- Immigration law — Our firm is well-versed in many areas of immigration law, so if you are a green card holder attempting to gain citizenship status or achieve permanent residence for an immediate relative through family-based immigration, we can help.
Our attorney is skilled in representing clients who have chosen to handle their matters outside of court by providing mediation representation in business and real estate proceedings involving breaches of contract and various other disputes. In the event that matters can’t be solved using this method, we will fiercely litigate the disagreement.
Contact an experienced Florida lawyer for strong legal support
At Befeler Law Firm, P.A. in Tampa, we have been helping clients with their real estate and immigration law matters for years. To see how we can do the same for you, please call 813-489-1040 or contact us online.